PACKAGE INFORMATION AND OTHER SERVICES
Below you will find the Package Information for all of our packages. Please keep in mind, all of our packages are customized for each client, based on their needs and wants.
If you are a budget conscious bride or just unsure how to begin planning your wedding or event, investing a little time and money with a professional can help you find quality vendors and make your day one to remember. But this is not the only thing we can help you with!
Other Package information services, we offer for individual consultations are:
- Reviewing vendor contracts
- Etiquette questions
- How to implement design ideas
- And the list goes on and on!
The charge for the individual consultations would be an hourly charge for as many hours as you need. Contact us now to set up your appointment. We are flexible on meeting locations, whether you prefer to meet at a mutually agreeable location or at your home.
Package Information: Ceremony Planning and Coordination Services
If you need someone to orchestrate and implement the ceremony details and attend the rehearsal and ceremony only, then this is what you are looking for! We will assist you in bringing all of your thoughts about your ceremony together and implementing them for you. We will orchestrate the rehearsal and wedding day allowing you to remain stress free and enjoy the very special moment of becoming permanent partners for life. This service will only entail ceremony planning and attendance of which (2) 2 hour planning meetings will be needed.
Package Information: Day of Coordination Services
Have you finished all your necessary planning but are looking for someone to coordinate your special day so that you and your family can enjoy? If so, then this service is for you. This planning will begin 6-8 weeks before the event and after the initial consultation. Some of the services we offer with this package include, but are not limited to:
- (3) 2 Hour Face to Face or Skype meetings prior to wedding day
- Review what has been completed to assure nothing was neglected and that all specifics are correct
- Construction of Day Before and Day of Timeline
- Contact and Review timeline with vendors
- Attendance and Orchestration of Rehearsal the night before
- Attendance at Ceremony
- Attendance at Reception
Package Information: Full Planning Package
Items below are included and may require additional items be added dependent on your needs. This service also includes all items under Day of Planning.
- Unlimited planning meetings as needed
- Remaining vendor/venue research and appointment scheduling if needed.
- Scheduling all vendor appointments and meetings for the client
- Presence at vendor appointments as needed, availability permitting
- Creation of budget and continued budget management/comparison
- Negotiate new contracts and review contracts already signed updating payment status of all vendors
- Assistance with up to 1 DIY project completions
- Assistance setting up transportation and shuttle services
- 2 hours of rehearsal attendance and orchestration
- Timeline Set Up and Coordination
- Create and distribute final approved itinerary/ timeline for vendors, site representatives, and bridal party
- Day-of coordination (up to 12 hours)
- Assistant Planner (up to 10 hours) for the day-of
- Greet vendors as they arrive and make sure that have everything to facilitate them being able to do their job.
Package Information: Ultimate Planning
This package includes all of the above items in the Full Planning Package and Day of Planning, as well as:
- Unlimited planning meetings as needed
- Assistance in selection of invitations, save the date cards, etc.
- Assistance in addressing of invitations and handling of all responses
- Assistance in creation of seating chart
- Assembly of gift bags
- Assistance in creation and facilitation of décor design (additional costs may be incurred)
- Research and arranging rehearsal dinner (attendance if needed)
- Delivery of decorations or gift bags to venue or hotel
- Anything else you may need assistance with
We are very well aware that great things happen to all of us during our lifetimes, and we bring our friends and family together to help us celebrate those momentous events! Whether it be an anniversary party, Bar/Bat and B’Nai Mitzvahs, bridal shower, baptism celebration, quinceañera, or any other type of event, we will orchestrate your “affair to remember” and help you save time and money by providing you with the best recommendation of services that suit your needs.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Research of Venue and Contract Review
- Vendor Research and Recommendations (i.e. Photography, Music, and Lighting)
- Appointment Attendance (if needed)
- Event Design
- Linen Rentals
- Event Budget
- Timeline Setting
- “To Do List”
- On-site Coordination of the Event
We have access to almost any accessory you could need from “Wedding Signs” to Toast Glasses, Favors, Gift Card Boxes, Pens, Cake cutters and the most cherished and needed item, “An Affair to Remember’s Bride’s Survival Kit”, this little kit has everything you could possibly need or want the day of your wedding. We also have Gift Envelope Rental Boxes available.
We have many different styles of high quality linens. We have numerous choices of material and patterns of linens, chair covers, chair pads, napkins, runners, overlays, you could possibly need. We even have the capabilities for you to see your design in advance, so that you are happy with your style. Let us help you have your “Affair to Remember”!
Special Requests or Needs can be addressed as needed. All Packages are tailored to fit the couple we are working with and pricing will be based on availability and services needed.
**It is impossible to capture all that we do. If you feel that we have missed something or you need something additionally, please contact us and we will address the issue at that time.
***Travel fees waived within a 50 mile radius of Allentown, PA. Travel charges will be the standard IRS mileage fees and hotel accommodations.
ANYONE PURCHASING FULL PLANNING OR ULTIMATE PLANNING WILL RECEIVE A WEDDING BINDER AS OUR GIFT TO YOU, TO ASSIST YOU IN KEEPING ALL THOSE IMPORTANT PAPERS TOGETHER